Jimmy Kimmel burned
Jimmy Kimmel burned his own hair while trying to light up an oven to prepare a Thanksgiving meal, posted a photo of his burnt hair on Instagram. Source: Instagram @jimmykimmel

Jimmy Kimmel burned his own hair while trying to light up an oven to prepare a Thanksgiving meal, he then posted a photo on Instagram of himself with a part of his hair (and arm hair) burnt and ashy as he joked “try not to burn your hair and eyebrow off lighting the oven!”

Jimmy Kimmel burned trying to smoke turkey outdoors

Jimmy Kimmel, the 54-year-old host of Jimmy Kimmel Live, shared a selfie of himself onto his Instagram account, showing off his burnt hairs with a defeated smile as he warned his followers to try not to burn off their hair and eyebrows while wishing them a happy thanksgiving – he was apparently trying to light up an oven outdoors to smoke a turkey and gotten himself into a fiery mishap.

Hours later he posted another selfie of himself posing with the aforementioned turkey finally cooked and captioned the photo “Burnt hair-smoked turkey”, as he stood outside a brick oven holding up the tray.

The responses in the comments section have been gold, with his 30-year-old daughter Katie Kimmel commenting “Again?????”; celebrity chef Jamie Oliver must’ve been rolling his eyes in laughter as he weighed in as well “Oh nooooo! *praying hands emojis*

Not the first time he burned himself

This incident doesn’t appear to be the first time Kimmel has burned himself in a barbecue mishap. Speaking to Ellen Degeneres on The Ellen Degeneres Show, Kimmel shared that on July 4th last year, he caused a massive explosion that burned off his beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes.

He said that he turned on the gas on the grill and left it there to go for a walk to look for matches, then when he returned, he lit a piece of paper on fire and threw it into the grill, resulting in an explosion that burned off his beard, eyebrows, and eyelashes.

Thankfully nothing worse came out of it as he’s still alive and well, although he did also reveal that he once lit his tie on fire while trying to start up his grill.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You May Also Like